If you're having bad luck with online dating, it might be because your photos are not so good. Here are the seven biggest mistakes people make . . .
1. Posting only one photo. Posting more photos increases your chance of getting a response. And nobody wastes time with someone who doesn't have a picture at ALL.
2. Photos with someone who looks like an ex. Even if the person's a sibling or a friend, it might not come across that way, and you'll like you're on the rebound.
3. Nothing but group shots. A few are okay, just include some pictures of you solo too.
4. Photos that are either too dark or too blurry. Your pictures should be sharp with good lighting. The idea is to actually SEE what you look like, so don't hide.
5. Overusing filters. If your photos are Photoshopped or altered with annoying Instagram filters, it just makes it look like you're hiding something. See my example below...I used a fisheye filter and way to close...messy hair etc.
6. Shirtless selfies in front of a bathroom mirror. 33% of women said a shirtless photo was the biggest reason they'd pass on a guy's profile. It's tacky and cocky.
7. Women who crop their bodies out of every photo. You're not fooling anyone, ladies: This is the biggest turn-off for 36% of men.
Here's what you SHOULD do: Post some close-ups of your face, some full-body shots, a group photo or two, and solo shots of you doing something you love, like traveling or hanging out with your dog. (Match.com)