iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, we focus on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment content and events for listeners and users.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company's radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company's radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
To apply for any of these positions, please go to iHeartMediaCareers.com
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Part-time Promotions Coordinators
Z107-7, 93.7 The Bull, 100.3 The Beat, 103.3 KLOU, Louie 103.7, WiLD 104.9, and Hallelujah AM 1600 have an immediate need for part-time promotions coordinators!
- Part-time coordinators typically work 15-25 hours per week (dependent upon season)
- Mostly afternoons, weeknights and weekends (must be able to work nights and weekends regularly)
- Responsibilities include: executing station promotional and client events, brand management, event set up and partial planning
- Must be detail oriented, pay attention to detail, and capable of handling numerous tasks simultaneously
- Good organizational skills, good people skills, and good communication skills are necessary
- Must be responsible and accountable for performance
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record needed
- Open availability needed
- Experience in broadcast marketing, PR or related field is preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
Apply online at www.iheartmediacareers.com